- Bert, keep dem boes down. Pick a better time to throw them up, like on the dance floor.
- You know what, don't do that either. Just don't use your elbows. Ever.
- Chicken-poop is an acceptable hockey term, via Mike Milbury.
- Nick Lidstrom became the first 40+ year old defenseman to score 60 points. Incoming Norris? Hard to argue against it.
- J-Mac is a rock in nets. He brought it tonight.
- It's not a real hockey game unless 75 penalties are called.
- It's not a real hockey game unless there are several non-calls or Tomas Holmstrom bullshit.
- Toews is an impressive player, no doubt. But holy moley Moses let's get some other superstars some talk time.
- Mike Milbury is the most random person ever born.
- Henrik Zetterberg knows ALL the angles.
- Hey Patrick Kane, heard you got robbed.
- NO GOAL. Distinct kicking motion.
- Everything PMG says is extremely awkward....
- J-Mac is really, really sharp tonight. 5 to go at the Joe.
- Pretty intense game. Out of snacks after 5 minutes.
- Of course penalties decided this game. Great game, but there were some ticky tack calls and there's nothing more loathesome than when a good game is controlled by the referees. If you don't call it in the playoffs, don't call it in a regular season game.
- Still don't like Hossa.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Things I learned from Detroit vs. Chicago 3/28/2011
This is a random collection of thoughts that occurred during the Wings/Hawks game tonight. Nothing insightful here.